Encompass Health Home is an evolving network of over 100 care management agencies throughout 48 counties experienced in serving individuals through a diversity of services across all ages. It is led by Catholic Charities in each 5 regions: Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and The Northern Region.
What is a Health Home?
A Health Home isn’t a home at all. It consists of a network of providers, health plans and community-based organizations that work with you to meet your needs. Whether it’s physical/dental needs, mental health needs, or support making your lives better, we can help!
Services Offered (Including but not limited to)
● Helping you take care of your family by making sure your child gets appointments with doctors, dentists, mental health providers or specialist and reminding you of your appointments
● Inviting everyone you consider important to keeping your child healthy, safe and on track to a meeting to talk about how we can all do this together
● Linking you and your child with others who have walked in your shoes and can let you know how they succeeded
● Helping you and your child talk to those you love so they better understand you and what you need
● Being available to help you and your child whenever needed, 24/7
- Enrolled in Medicaid
- Two or more chronic conditions OR
- One single qualifying condition:
- Serious Mental Illness (SMI) (Adults)
- Serious Emotional Disturbance (SED) OR Complex Trauma (Children)
- In addition, must be appropriate for the intensive level of Care Management services provided by Health Home